Post #2
This project is different. Not something I thought we'd be doing. I guess it could be considered as our senior project. I don't really see the point in the whole thing, its just another tedious assignment that we have to worry about on top of all of our other class assignments including this English class. We have to do it so I guess I don't have much of a choice
Not something I'm very excited about. I guess it I just don't think its relevant. I really what to be learning how to write, because next year when I'm in college I doubt ill be writing a blog. Maybe this was supposed to be something fun or exciting for us to do but I just don't find it to be either of these. Welp, these are just all my opinions about the project and how I feel about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment